Buying a comp! need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxexpertxXx

In Runtime
Ok so a bud of mine is selling is comp to me! Let me know if its a reasonable price!!

Processor (Amd Athlon duo core processors 6600+) 3.10ghz! X 2)
Graphics (Nvidia Geforce 8500GT) im gonna be buying a bit better one!

Also, a quick question! can i possible run 2 grapahics cards? would it be better to have 2 Nvidia GeForce 8500GT graphics card? Or spend over $100 on a really good graphics card like 9000+? or something like that? Also if i wanna 2 graphics card does it have to be the same?? let me know thx!

This is the fan http://www.cpusolutions.com/mm8004744CPU/Images/cpu_fan_Intel_Amd.jpg

$80
The comp has a Cooling case! worth $190

Im just wondeirng if $800 is a good deal? Just the computer! let me know im trying to get more info about the comp

4 gigs ddr 2 dual channel!

its about 8 months old!

First whats up with all the exclamation points?!!!!!!!!

Second, that computer is nowhere near worth $800. I'd say $250 tops. You could build a much nicer computer for $800. Definitely do not buy. If your friend knows a lot about computers then he's trying to rip you off (not a very good friend..), but if he's a noob, then its fine since he thinks computer parts INCREASE in value after a few months... Even excluding the case, the computer is still not worth $650. Good luck.

!

mmhmm im not sure what to do. I want a comp that can run any game close to high graphics! his comp is able to run Crysis...

The thing is. is that i go to www.tigerdirect.ca and i cant find anything that meets his comp specs that are cheaper or the same price! everything is over $800

expert, would you be willing to build your own computer? You can do very well with $800. The link slaymate gave you will show you how easy it is to build your own computer. We can help you pick out parts.

And if you're not willing to build your own, here's one for around $800 that would destroy your friend's computer:

Newegg.ca - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2024 Phenom II X4 955(3.2GHz) 4GB DDR3 500GB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit - Desktop PCs

weaker, but still good:
Newegg.ca - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1060 Intel Core i3 530(2.93GHz) 4GB DDR3 500GB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Desktop PCs

If that PC can run Crysis it's going to be at low settings and low resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom