wassabi people

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtc

Baseband Member
whats up people
my name is seth and i am the very definition of noob when it comes to computers...i'm from minneapolis going to vocational training by the Department of Labor have already completed the electrician program here in boondocks wisc and will most likely get accepted to advanced training for computer technician compTIA a+ cert out in jersey near nyc (cant wait i'm sooooo bored out in the country) i've been teaching myself a+ cert and have learned alot in the past 2 weeks but its still mostly chinese to me...i'm focusing on OS for the time being

if you have any suggestions that will help with my a+ cert or wanna talk tech, anime, politics-anything...hit me up

have a good day

whats up people
my name is seth and i am the very definition of noob when it comes to computers...i'm from minneapolis going to vocational training by the Department of Labor have already completed the electrician program here in boondocks wisc and will most likely get accepted to advanced training for computer technician compTIA a+ cert out in jersey near nyc (cant wait i'm sooooo bored out in the country) i've been teaching myself a+ cert and have learned alot in the past 2 weeks but its still mostly chinese to me...i'm focusing on OS for the time being

if you have any suggestions that will help with my a+ cert or wanna talk tech, anime, politics-anything...hit me up

have a good day
Welcome to Tech Forums, hope you enjoy your stay :D!
Was now gonna pull up the thread with the self taught stuff, only to realize it's yours :p. Just follow through, stick around the hardware/troubleshooting forum for the more A+ stuff and you would learn lots :D!

Also for the OS part, stick around the forums associated with that and you would find yourself some handy problems you can chip in and give your share :). After all it's a learning experience...I, myself have learnt a lot since I've been here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom