Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TF Official AS SSD/HDD Benchmark Thread

Good idea!

Here's my result:

SSD
[308] | synergy | Intel X25-M G2 80 GB

as-ssd-bench%20INTEL%20SS%20DSA2M08%2011-5-2009.jpg

I'll have to run it on my Vertex 60 GB and see how the score compares.

j9lvth.jpg

[205] | fat.clown | OCZ Agility 60GB

wish I waited a few days for the Intel G2 now

thinks... laptop HDD, half full, even fully defragged, even though its 7200.10... SATA 2.0... just cannot cut it at all lol

[205] | fat.clown | OCZ Agility 2 60 GB

wish I waited a few days for the Intel G2 now
Still a good score though! The Agility is an Indilinx, right?

I'm glad I went with the G2. I was torn back and forth, but finally decided on it. You can see the big difference is in random writes, which is where the majority of everyday disk usage is anyway.

Still a good score though! The Agility is an Indilinx, right?
you are correct.

I got the agility for a good price though :D
can't complain about that

PS, maybe it's just me, but with my uncalibrated monitor and default forum theme, the blue text is hard to read :(

I know this is not the right place to make this question but is the ssd technology mature yet? I mean does TRIM works and the ssd won't loos speed through time?

I know this is not the right place to make this question but is the ssd technology mature yet? I mean does TRIM works and the ssd won't loos speed through time?
I wouldn't call it mature yet, but TRIM is fully functional on most drives and they don't have the issues they use to have.

@ Fat.clown: The blue text is hard to read and I have really good eyes.

188 | Slaymate | OCZ Agility 120GB

agility188.jpg

Well the best thing about Benchies is they always get me to tweak things. I'd like to get my Write Times a little faster but overall I'm more than happy with my Agility. I got 120GB for $245 when the Intel was almost twice as much for a 80GB. It's not as screaming fast as the Intel but it's big enough that I don't have to install anything to my Data Drive. Maybe in another year the Intels will drop in price some more and I'll get one and use the Agility as a Data Drive.

RE: The Blue Text. Ii showed up fine on my desktop and laptop but if other people are having issues we can substitute it for something else. Does red show up ok for everyone?

Since it's been more than 24hours I can no longer edit my original post which is why I haven't updated the scores. I am keeping track of whats posted though and I will see if one of the mods can add the new scores in bulk every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom