Serias new PC build YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat a double lifetime warranty with the XFX.
k ^_^ Trotter has spoken! ^_^

so.. here's a lil question:

is the 950 worth the extra $246 over the 920?
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

(is the jump from "2.66GHz" to "3.06GHz" really worth $250? )

If I get that XFX card, there is a combo deal with the 950 (the only reason i'm asking)
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

or should I just get this?:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.346635

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

TADA!:
Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

There's my new baby ^_^!!!

For those of you who remember, when I started building this box, the original price tag was around $2,400... its now down to $2k.
But you may be wondering how much I really spent on it... well...

The grand total is $1660.83 (that's nearly $750 in savings!) ^_^ [if you wanna know how... read to the bottom...]

Thanks to all who helped! You guys mean a lot to me and I'm really grateful for all the assistance and answers you've given me ^_^

Now I'll just wait for these last 3 things to arrive and I'll start putting it all together!!! ^_^

I'm sure I'll have questions building it... and hopefully there are no issues... but I'll keep ya in formed ^_^

ITEM: PURCHASED FOR | REASONS
GPU: $399.99 | $30 off combo with CPU
Case Fans: $11.96 | weekend deal
MOBO: $249.99 | cyber monday & $20MIR
PSU: $74.99 | $50 instant & $15MIR
CPU: $288.99 | current full price :(
RAM: $159.98 | cyber monday
Card Reader: $8 | promo code
HDDs: $129.98 | cyber monday
Optical Drive: $21.99 | promo code
Sound Card: $109.99 | $10 instant & $40 promo code
CPU cooler: $19.99 | $15MIR
coolor Bracket: $4.99 | $5MIR

TOTAL: $1660.83

Oops you got the wrong ram bud. You need to get 3 sticks of triple channel for the i7.

Everything else looks pretty sweet though, and you will very happy with it once you're finished!! Don't forget, pics pics pics!

Oops you got the wrong ram
back on page 5 there was a discussion about ram, but we decided that it wouldn't be worth it for the price for how little I would actually notice.... but... I did buy those sticks of ram months ago... so I can't really return them (to my knowledge)

YAY everything showed up today! ^_^ *does a lil dance*

but I have to go to work now.... so I can't start putting it together till after.... *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom