update for hp M8226x

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - like I said above- I would like to stay under $100. Replacing an older EVGA 8600GT card that has DDR2, I think 64 bit and 256 memory. the older 9800 Nvidia cards seem great, maybe a 4680 ati. BUT, once again there are so many different cards and they seem to vary alot regarding the DDR, the bit grab, and the total memory, and the name brand- so I cant tell what is "best for the buck". I know FX seems to be the most liked on this website. But for an older type card that is not cutting edge anymore, does that still apply?

I forgot about the 4850, great card too, Have done a lot of builds with that card and handles the newer games pretty well, maybe not maxed but still plays them well

Sold- thanks Muffin and Dauntea. Just Making sure- my new OZC fatal1ty 550watt PSU will power this bad boy fine? How do you "REP" ?

I have a OCZ 500 in my second PC and have not had a single issue with it, best part is it's modular so no extra wires hanging out. just checked I have the OCZ ModXStream Pro but there still pretty decent for the money. But you have a slightly better one than I have.

Dauntae

OK- done deal . You guys were both typing when I was editing about how to "REP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom