Need advice on getting 2 laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

In Runtime
Whats up all? Been awhile...

Heres the deal, my girlfriend is looking to get a laptop as well as I.

She's going to college here soon and shes going to be the basic laptop. Just Internet, Word And maybe some small games.

Me on the other hand im wanting to go with the top. Im looking for speed, graphics, ram. I want to max it all with some of the best specs available for a laptop without goingto big on the on pocket.

Im looking to spend around 2 grand more or less give or take.

Shes around 500-1,500.

Shes stuck on a pink dell ive been lookin at the Toshibas.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834146706
I recommend that over the G530 that b1gapl suggested. Same price with benefits of more RAM, bigger hard drive, higher res and a slightly bigger screen.

For you:
$1645 -
ASUS G73JH-A1 - XOTIC PC - ASUS Gaming Laptop
Can pretty much handle anything you throw at it. And at a really good price considering the specs. Although it's not out yet, the release will be in a few weeks.

:thumbsup: I like. Fits nicely in your budget too.

Thanks, So all in all it would be worth it to go Asus?

*edit*
Also i would like to note im in to recording as well, would this be a good studio laptop ?

Also i dont like the pop out cd trays, anything that you just push in the side? i forget what they are called. thanks!

Fingerprint reader etc =)

Like those mac cd drives? They are over rated. Everyone uses trays these days.

Also, it will be hard to find one that fits in your laptop.

Well my girlfriend got the dell, it has the slip drive, move your fingers on the pad like the iphone to zoom the screen in and out. Its pretty neat i do like those features.

Ive seen a few windows 7 with the slip drives. I absolutely hate mac tho.

Im not much in to gaming on laptops. I just use my 360. This laptop will be mostly graphic design (photoshop, cinema 3d etc), music editing, studio use and more. I want to be able to actually run my big graphic programs while listenin to music without it slowin down at all. Im a big multitasker and speed and rendering is the key ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom