Intel or AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. A good CPU cooler? Really? Nubius has the point where they advertise only which makes me hate them. All they do is increase clock speeds and bus speeds for raw power. Indeed they only wanted moolah. AMD does its job making good processors by providing processors at their optimum rate to make sure we do not have cheapskate products that run at high speeds but insane temperatures. Intels are getting way hotter because of their high speeds. Coolers for the intels, my dear watson :) No longer are the times where AMD processors are getting too hot compared to intel.

hah....intel sucks so bad.

you can go and download the winxp64 version off microsoft.com right now and have a 64bit version.

the only thing that pisses me off about the new skt939 is that the cache is only 512k instead of the 1m of previous amd cpus and p4s current 500 series. also with the chipset instructions that amd uses are awesome.you can buy 64bit pentiums now but you cant run it on 32bit apps.whereas amds is backwards compatible and can be ran on any programs out there.like many have said before:

amd>intel
geforce>ati
asus>all

-Corey

ZoneFire said:
WQ87, so is this the agreement between Micosoft and Intel?
then, Microsoft will launch their 64-bit OS after Intel has launched their 64-bit processor?

can you give a link about this?
just curious to know more about that...

I don't have the link, but try doing a search in this forum. It might come up.

Since Intel didn't want to lose reputation to the whole pc world, they made a deal with microsoft. I just remember this from another thread or forum.

I've had very good experiences with both. AMD has served me well for the past 3 years....I was using a AMD XP 1700+ for quite some time...and the performance on the processer was very impressive. I even posted a topic somewhere asking why my AMD went so fast when it was only technically a 1.47Ghz. I know friends, and I've used computers with Pentuim4 Processers, and it's a very close race...I really like both. I'm sticking with Pentuim 4 this time, and some of you may have seen the topic I've made, but I'm almost done fixing my upgrade and I'l be running on the 3.0Ghz P4 chip I just bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom