Birthday Gift Rate this rig Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the quick responses . If Im reading this order confirmation correctly it has 2X 5870s
Guess Ill see it when it gets here its in the mail...My dad is deployed and ordered it from over there. Is this A machine I can upgrade fairly easily I go to college next year and Ill be taking it with me and want to make it last as long as possible

dang how did I miss that part, it does have 2 5870s.

that's overkill >.< tell your dad that you're in dire need of 2 more monitors :)

took me a second to realize why i would need two more monitors then i saw a post further down the page with the eyeinfinity setup and i was like hey thats my graphics card and then i was like wow just wow...that guy is running his on deathstar.

yeah, that's a pretty impressive set up. My GTX 285 is feeling weaker and weaker :tongue:

:tongue:

Yeah, after making the move to two 1920x1080 monitors, I can't go anything smaller. It's just so nice having so much screen real estate!

Edit: And I wish nVidia would support nView on Vista / 7 with the GeForce cards... just because of this, my next card will be ATi... Sorry nVidia :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom