Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Beta member
Hey there guys,

I was hoping you could all help me with a bit of a problem i have
concerning graphics cards. Basically the problem is there are too
many to choose from :p What i would like is if any of you could help me
by telling me what the best graphic card i could get is for under 100(P)
im not some super gamer so to be honest im not looking for something really mind blowing, i will just be happy as long as it has got pixel shadder 2.0 (Most decent cards have), compatable with PCI Express X16 (don't have pci-e 2.0) and can run games like Sims3 or Black&White2.In other words a decent card for a decent price.
I have only ever used NVidia cards
so thats what im used to but maybe im missing out on somthing way better?
The problem is i dont have internet at home so
you can imagine it will take me alot of time in internet cafes to look through all the cards out there, and plus you guys know alot more about this than me. I just want to get the best for my money really and not be dissapointed. I wont really be using this system for graphic design or anything, just a gaming system for me :) If anyone has multiple cards in mind please list them all as im very gratefull for any help at all :D

the specs of my system im working on are:
Motherboard:GA-EP41-UD3L (rev. 1.0) - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification
2.80mhz Intel Pentium Dual Core
More or less 1-4Gb RAM (Havent decided yet)
And as i said before the available slot is: PCI-Express x16

Thanks alot guys, This is my first real question here and im hoping you can help
as im at a dead end lol.

Take care,
Dean

p.s if anyone knows a better motherboard than the one i mentioned for same price range by all means
please tell me. :D

100 pounds is what i meant :p

I decided on the GT240 1GB DDR3, It says PCI-e 2.0 compatible. does that mean it will work on my pci-e x16? And do you guys think it will run the games i mentioned?

thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom