Urgent PLZZZZ help!!...chipset problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a X58 mobo you should get this
Thermalright HR-05/IFX High-Riser Northbridge Cooler Products Model: HR-05/IFX [HR-05-IFX] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

and it will need a 80mmx15mm fan, this one is a blue LED

Hiper "Thin" 80 X 15mm Case Fan - 4 Blue LED's - Sleeved Products Model: HFF-1B08N [HFF-1B08N] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

or this one is a plain black.
Delta 80x15mm AFB0812LB Low Speed - Sleeved Products Model: AFB0812LBDelta 80x15mm AFB0812LB Low Speed - Sleeved Products Model: AFB0812LB [AFB0812LB] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Here's a picture with that heatsink on my Office PC which has the EVGA X58 LE mobo. If I didn't have the copper heatsinks on the video card I could of mounted the NB fan on the opposite side and then have room to rotate the True.

tempvr.jpg

If that's an Office PC...I won't want to see your main PC :stare:...you sir, are the beast!

...OK I won't try the superglue method.

Ive called up the shop and they say that Send us the board and we'll see if its warrenty applicable......!!!!....that is crap!!!!:crazy:

I also have the option of returning the board and getting an Asus P6T Delux v2
But the only problem that I have is that ASUS products here have 10 month warrenty ONLY....compared will Intels 3 years.........So I might aswell get another DX58SO:sweat:

OK I sent the board for RMA....
The reseller here told me that the warranty is difficult to claim....because Intel could say that I broke it...WTF!!!...
IF they do that then my new board loses all of its warrenty ie 2.5 years :omg:
Lets hope for the best :thumbsup:
Pray every body ....that they give me the latest reviosion with an awesome chipset bracket that made up of never breaking plastic:yum:

wanted to ask will a custom chipset heatsink void my warranty???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom