update winxp sp2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfs_bsr

Baseband Member
hi ppl.
I just wondering if any of you try to update the winxp to sp2 using the copy version.
Does it will work w/ out any problem?
tx

i have installed it from dling from microsoft, no problems so far. i was testing it to c if it is bugged, as i was gona reinstall my pc, and i was curious. the sp2 actually straightened my pc up a bit, just a few modifications i did. But It really depends, some people do actually have problems with it. So i would be carefull

I had it on a test computer for about a month and then all of a sudden it when I tired to boot it one day it gave me a blue screen couldn't go safe mode or anything

Man iv been telling this a lot of times and Stay As far Away from SP2 it should be like SP2 in America and U should be in Australia that far dont even try installing that damn SP2

i have downloaded the windows update for the SP2
however, after that, i found that my wireless network cant work well, so i uninstall it...

but i had ordered their free CD, hope to see some improvements :D

Well I ordered the Free Cd from Microsoft but Its no good its the same damn thing Rubbish and Useless

Kevz,why do you think that it is not good?
i had ordered the CD too but i have not received it yet...
but they say that it will have some improvements in terms of security...

Well i had a training session with microsoft and they said that they would be coming up with a revised version in 3-4 months so lets wait till tht time well you can try the Cd they ship to u well the one which they shiped to me was no good
But hopefully U Dont have the problems that i had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom