EATON 5115 UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
I just got this EATON 5115 Uninterruptible Power Supply from work. I guess it was a delivery that the customer decided he didn't want, and I ended up taking it home instead of scrapping it like the boss man wanted. Anyway, I don't know anything about UPS' so I thought I would ask to see your opinion on this unit. Apparently it supplies 675w of power in the event of a power failure. Power failures rarely if ever happen, but it's nice to know that I will be jammin' out playing games while the neighbors are staring at their walls!

Any opinions? Thanks in advance!

Depending you should get about 10 minutes of power from that.

It is enough time to properly shut down your computer in case of a power outage unfortunately not enough time to do much gaming.

Just plug your computer and monitor into it and you are good to go.

Depending you should get about 10 minutes of power from that.

It is enough time to properly shut down your computer in case of a power outage unfortunately not enough time to do much gaming.

Just plug your computer and monitor into it and you are good to go.

Yea..this is about it. Don't get your hopes up thinking you are going to play games. I'm almost 100% sure the only reason to use them is just to get enough time to save important documents and shut it off properly in the case of a power failure

Well at least if I get a short 2 second power outage my computer won't turn off. This has happened to me more than once, and it's kind of annoying. Thanks for the info guys, 10 minutes is far better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom