NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battal Gazi

In Runtime
I bought this old gpu to my old system. But it is really old . My internet speed is slow and at counter strike ,my ping is higher thannormal. I dont think but there are because of this gpu? Can it be ?

I did not install the drivers yet,after installing something will change?

At counter strike it is very low graphic options whichi ca n play maximum.

I bought it around 17 dollars, so it is cheap. What do you think about this gpu and performance??

I did not buy only for counter strike. The lowest card i could buy but ping is high. What can be the problem?The game is in external, can it be the problem?

I did not install the drivers yet,after installing something will change?

you should always download the appropriate drivers, they are needed for the hardware to run properly.

im not sure if this will fix your ping problems but there's really no reason not to download the cards' drivers.

After installing drivers, i can play counter strike in opengl graphich mod,before installling i could only play in software mod so it was low.

But ping is still high.

1-2 weeks ago i had ati 900 series and my ping was low. I know ping is not completely about that but there is no another reason i can see.

Also my pc starts diffrently.

Before this, as soon as i ciicked on,it gavethe sound of harddisk and gave the screen of ide drivers,how much ram is etc. Now when i click, it waits 1-2 seconds than those happen.
Can you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom