Looking for a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
I got a NZXT Sentry LX fan controller today. I must say it looks nice on my Antec 1200, I also bought a RoseWill 120 MM fan to try out better fans then the stock cooling that came with the Antec 1200.

My problem is, The fan I bought will work with the controller but I can't push over 1,500 rpm to the fan. Meaning the stock fans are doing much better at cooling then this fan on that NZXT controller.

I read on their forums each fan can't be over 10W's to get the full rpm & CFM out of the fan.

So I'm in need of finding new fans that will work with the controller or this will be another cool looking fan controller that will never be used for anything but looks!

I need 5, 120MM Blue LED fans that will work fully with this controller, And has a high cfm. Over 79CFM, Which is what the stock fans are rated at.

Thanks for any ideas or tips if you own one as well.

NICE I love the Cool Master ones. But what I need to know for shure is, Will that Sentry LX be able to control it completely and give me the FULL 2,500 RPM for the 110CFM and not cap it at 1,500 or some crap? But I DO like them alot.

Thank you thank you! Now if I can only figure out if them fans will completely work with that controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom