Your thoughts about my modifies i want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i couldn't understand most of it mate. But anywho, it could eiter be a windows problem, or the optical drive was messed up/broken. But what does it matter? Your building a new computer.

Let me tell again so. The drive couldnot read the cd,but at my brother'S pc, read this same cd well .So i thought maybe the files are virussed or sometghing. Then i put this files to usb flash disk at my brother's pc and at my pc, i could use this files.Now understand?

What he said ^, I'm putting my bets on the optical drive lol...as he said, what does it matter...you're building a new pc.

I dont build a computer anew one. I use old one,i used to think to buy ram,gpu and dvdrw but now only think to buy dvdrw because even if i build a computer in near future, i can use this dvdrw,right?

Let me tell again so. The drive couldnot read the cd,but at my brother'S pc, read this same cd well .So i thought maybe the files are virussed or sometghing. Then i put this files to usb flash disk at my brother's pc and at my pc, i could use this files.Now understand?

ok dude, he's just trying to help you out and it can be a little hard understanding your post because of the way you word it and the obvious language difference.

so you're saying that a cd won't work in your drive, but it will work in your brother's drive. but the files are usable on your computer when you transfer them to your computer with a usb drive.

is it just with one specific cd or have you tried various cds? it sounds like your drive is no longer working.

ok dude, he's just trying to help you out and it can be a little hard understanding your post because of the way you word it and the obvious language difference.

so you're saying that a cd won't work in your drive, but it will work in your brother's drive. but the files are usable on your computer when you transfer them to your computer with a usb drive.

is it just with one specific cd or have you tried various cds? it sounds like your drive is no longer working.

I did not those in future language.

I tried and i t did not work in my pc,but at my brothers' it worked.Yes,they were usable.

Sometimes it happens but for example battle middle earth game cd,it doesnot show setup working.This is maybe about virusses.

But i did not try anothers. Also the cdrw works with other cds , for examÄŸle today it readed windows xp home edition.

How can i understand if it is working or not?

^can you swap out the drive for a different one? such as your brothers drive? that way you can test it to see if it is the drive. Or something else.

I dont build a computer anew one. I use old one,i used to think to buy ram
sorry, i got 2 threads mixed up. My bad.

^can you swap out the drive for a different one? such as your brothers drive? that way you can test it to see if it is the drive. Or something else.

sorry, i got 2 threads mixed up. My bad.

I am not be able to do .

But the drive at my pc is dvd-r but not writer.

I want a dvd writer so even if my old drive is working, i should buy a new one; there is no other choice?

^why cant u swap out your drive?

I can use a another cdrw without swapping out the old one but my brother's pc has guarentee, so i cant use it. I can find lg and samsung dvdrws but is it necessary you think? Because i can buy a new samsung which i told here and test it?

Now i am trying this:

I put the lord of the rigs game dvd to my driver. It opens ıt very slowly but autorun and setup icon ıs not true icons, they are as if unknown files type icon. But dvd is working at my another pc.

Also my cd writer works when i put cds for example windowx xp homne edition. Maybe the problem is about dvds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom