*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Here are my results. I should be able to OC further once I get the case fan issues sorted out. At 4.21ghz

SuperPI1m42ghz.jpg
Every result but the 1M was at 4.01, for further reference

SuperPI4013ghz.jpg

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Not yet, there are some issues to sort out still, so it's not 24/7 stable. I believe it's due to me having a lower tier PSU, and no power filter/ weak front intake fans/ trial and error. However, I am very confident that within a month it will be 24/7 stable and onwards. At 4.16ghz it is very stable, and the issues I am having are relatively easy to sort out on the 4.2ghz+. Due to a rookie error on a friend's part, I am having to use my Asus P7P55D Pro mobo until my MSI gets back from RMA, in conjunction with replacing the two 140mm case fans in front with non-silent ones, and some other tweaks, it's a non issue. I assure you, once it's stable I'll give her a 24 hour folding run to make sure. :p

!!Update!!: Well I am even more assured now, as I have 4.2ghz very stable. I removed the custom grills on my fans (floor intake, and radiator intake fan( fan exhaust-radiator-fan intake)), adjusted the voltage, and removed the front case cover. As I suspected, the front fans are too weak to pull effectively from under the cover, and my voltage was a little too low. I will be more than glad to push further after I get my MSI mobo back. I posted the most current results at 4.2 ghz above as a replacement of the original 4.2ghz run. I even ran a few benchmarks, and the clocks have officially taken.

@ below

Thanks Slay, will do buddy.

Back
Top Bottom