Cooler Master Haf 932 VS Antec 902

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLChris

Solid State Member
I have been reading threads containing tower info.
As of now i found 2 cases i may be interested in.

The Cooler Master Haf 932
or
Antec Nine Hundred Two

Some stuff i will have inside

Evga E758
I7 920
Intel 80gb SSD
1 TB HD x2 - Unless SSD goes down in price way fast...lol
3x2gb DDR3 1600
2x GPU - Waiting to see Fermi specs if not 58

I dont wanna spend more than $200 on a case, cant decide between the two.
If there is something better for under $200 ill take the recomendation please!
I plan on o/c, only by air cooling if it makes a difference, any other info needed to help me, just ask.

Suggestions on other stuff is welcomed!
Will be using it for Gaming & 3dsmax, Photoshop, etc

Well the HAF 932. Ugly as sin but a monster cooler, and can fit a 747 inside.

Though for $200, I'm not entirely sure on US pricing but I'd look at the Corsair 800D.

Btw, Antec's equivelant to the HAF is their 1200, not the 900.2

You don't have enough stuff to justify a full tower, unless you just like the extra working room.

All of that would fit perfectly fine in a good mid tower.
CM 690 II, Rosewill Blackbone, Lian Li K7B etc...

I don't have a ton of stuff, but ever since I started using the HAF, I don't think I'll go back to mid tower (I would just get a nicer full tower). If it was available to me, I would pick up the Corsair 800D. The HAF is pretty goofy looking, but nice to work in.

^agreed

If you get the haf, you might want to consider painting the inside black to make it look nicer.

I dont mind the goofy look, Ive had so many regular cases im up for a random change.

So its decided ima get the HAF, depending on what leftover budget i have ima choose between the haf 932 and the 922. Im going to leave the tower as one of the last bought items.

Im really wanting a full tower for the extra working room, future expansion, and cause its f-ing huge!
I dont have space limitations so thats not a problem.

Oh and yea i want to paint it black, any specific paint i need? Ive really never painted anything but my walls in my house...

Cooler Master always seems to offer the best value for the dollar. The Antec 1200 is nice, but it doesn't compete in terms of sheer dimensions and the size of fans.

mine isn't goofy looking :D
P1010100.jpg

+1 for the haf

You'll curse yourself if you get a 900 and 2 gpus..... I have it, and it is TOIGHT LIKE A TIGER!

My psu alone takes the bottom 2/3rds of the case... and things look shoved in. Like a Hemi V8 in a Civic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom