CPU Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guide me please...i feel like my rig is gone slower just in a month the first time i built it, it loads quicker than this time :( i wounder what could be the reasons..

i thank you in advance :)

In AI tweaker set AI overclock tuner to xmp.

Bios_image_2.JPG

oh i see, btw do you know how to make the ram latency lower? or coz CAS watever is set as 9-9-9 i think in my bios but the actual ram says 7-8-7-24 :(.

oh okay then, is it okay to leave the voltages as auto when your ocing the cpu? or i really need to change it?

You will definitely need to change your voltages, otherwise you're not going to be able to OC it very far.

OCing 101: Up the CPU speed until it's not stable, then up the voltage. Repeat.

You will definitely need to change your voltages, otherwise you're not going to be able to OC it very far.

OCing 101: Up the CPU speed until it's not stable, then up the voltage. Repeat.

oh i see. Ocing 101? btw i hope you have any idea why when win7 is starting up it takes like 20secs before it loads up unlike before o_O.

what will happen if the voltages are wrong or wat so ever?

Well if you don't do it right you'll fry the CPU and possibly some of the motherboard. Which is why OCing tends to take several hours to get it right, while being careful.
Anyway OCing isn't really my specialty so I'mma let others help you before I say something incorrect :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom