939 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. Would the k8t890 pro be a better choice if it comes out soon? But i would need to find a 6800 gt Pci-e. how much of a performance increase does a pci-e card have on the exaclt same card on agp? and when is a 6800gt pci-e gona come out, if it isnt yet

dude its obvious taht a pcie 6800 gt (when ever it comes out)is faster than agp 6800 gt...

ahh, interesting what u say. if i keep waiting, i never buy my pc.. lol. il get the gt. final point

If you plan on getting into PCI-E anytime soon - then wait for the next line of cards to be released in early 2005 (ex.: R520).

The 6800 GT has already been released on PCI-E. The performance difference between the PCI-E version and the AGP version is so small that you will not even see an increase of one frame per second.

holy crap, u serious? damnn. well ya il definately get the 6800. pcie will be for my next pc i guess, lol

what is the advantage with pci-e then? Its just so u can make more powerfull gfx cards in the future?

haha. maybe a bit more.. lol are tehre any games that will let u get taht high??? most are limited at a certrain number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom