Rate the Wire Management Above You!

If it's rusted it's been leaking for to long to potentially save anything :D

I used to leave my old PC, Galvatron, with the back right next to an open window, even in winter. Needless to say when, months later, I had a look back there...well things were pretty rusted lol. The pc still worked tho

The moral of the story, children, is that rust can indeed save your pc. If only so it can live out the rest of its life as the hardware equivilent of a quadrupal amputee...sigh. poor Galvatron never did overclock as well after that.

Tried looking on their sites but I couldn't find any, they must not put everything they have on their sites. Do these work good? Petra's Tech Shop Only problem I see is that they look like it would be easier to accidently pop off.

I have those also. They work fine, but on the 1/2 - 3/4 tubing; on the cpu water block the clearance is VERY tight trying to squeaze two of them in right next to each other.

I used to leave my old PC, Galvatron, with the back right next to an open window, even in winter. Needless to say when, months later, I had a look back there...well things were pretty rusted lol. The pc still worked tho

The moral of the story, children, is that rust can indeed save your pc. If only so it can live out the rest of its life as the hardware equivilent of a quadrupal amputee...sigh. poor Galvatron never did overclock as well after that.

Lol. I name all my machines "properly" as well.

be kind its my first build, links and ideas welcome tho!:D

1001286o.jpg

yeah thats a good idea thanks, the antec case offers lots of options i am very pleased. I'm gonna wait till addition 120mm are delivered before flipping'em

Finally got a PSU for my folding rig, so I re-did the wire management and added my two other 880GT's:
And yes, I know that the cooler is mounted differently than it's supposed to be. Since the northbridge on this board is right on the side of the CPU socket I can't mount it how I want to. I might get a new one...
p1010153.jpg

Back
Top Bottom