Looking for some bios help

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny he has the intellimouse explorer 3.0 which i also have

I'm wondering if having these 2 at the same time could be causing problems:

005.jpg

And i'm trying the link you provided, but i keep getting this message:

006.jpg

I have defeated the mouse and keyboard without the command prompt, although i think I will want to be able to wake the computer with them.... I used device manager

Edit: It's Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disabled the keyboard and mouse from being able to wake the computer, I'm guessing that they were the problem because that fixed it, now it sleeps happily, but I noticed that it took a while between clicking sleep, and it actually sleeping, and I don't remember if anyone remembers me saying that turning hybrid sleep off made it restart quicker? well, i turned hybrid sleep off and now it sleeps quicker, instead of restarting quicker, so, I'm happy, bios is happy, and my computer can sleep!

thank you guys, thanks very much, and I'm wondering if you guys can help me solve another problem:

This one is a long story. This same error was happening with Vista 64 bit as well.

007.jpg

I have a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset, and when the headset is installed and plugged in, call of duty works and launches, but when it is installed and not plugged in, or not installed and not plugged in, i get this error right at the start up of the game.

Have you tried reinstalling the latest drivers for your sound card (if you have one) or onboard sound?

Oh and congratulations again!! Finally getting the problems straightened out cannot make us anymore happier, with the exception of getting new computer hardware. :big_smile:

Have you tried reinstalling the latest drivers for your sound card (if you have one) or onboard sound?

Oh and congratulations again!! Finally getting the problems straightened out cannot make us anymore happier, with the exception of getting new computer hardware. :big_smile:
He's getting good at solving problems :p, he's teaching me also :stare: and congrats again as said above :p ^.

Just to let you know about this BIOS update inside of Windows, to make it easier next time. Download ASUS Update, that's the BIOS Update utility that runs though Windows.

it took me about a million hours to figure out that no bios utilities provided by anyone work on my OS, I'm just gonna go with the BIN file burned to a CD and the ez flash tool each time from now on

it took me about a million hours to figure out that no bios utilities provided by anyone work on my OS, I'm just gonna go with the BIN file burned to a CD and the ez flash tool each time from now on

I use Windows 7 64-bit, and I'm able to flash my ASUS M3A76-CM's bios, so this program should work just as well for you.

ASUS Update sounds like something different, i'm not sure, I tried the 3 different ones i could find that they provide

Edit: and getting back to the call of duty problem, I've uninstalled realtek audio driver, and i'm waiting for files to copy, then i'm going to restart it, right now, with it uninstalled, i'm playing music on itunes

Edit: It re-installed upon rebooting (just the way it installs drivers for new USB devices when they are plugged in) and it's no different, still the same error.

ASUS Update sounds like something different, i'm not sure, I tried the 3 different ones i could find that they provide

Edit: and getting back to the call of duty problem, I've uninstalled realtek audio driver, and i'm waiting for files to copy, then i'm going to restart it, right now, with it uninstalled, i'm playing music on itunes

Edit: It re-installed upon rebooting (just the way it installs drivers for new USB devices when they are plugged in) and it's no different, still the same error.
Oh ok, well you can search up what he's referring to then. Good luck with the audio drivers :).

Edit: Oh, have you tried downloading the drivers from the motherboard website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom