5.25 Switch for my cold cathodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
Thanks to Burn, I found some simple switches to power my cold cathodes, However I was wanting more along the lines of a full 5.25 drive bay switch bus. I'd rather not have to make it myself as I'm not very good at doing such things.

I was however looking at ( Lamptron FAN-ATIC 5-Port Military 3-Way Switch baybus ), Which would fit nicely in my Antec 1200.

But the question I have is, Would it power these ( Logisys Dual Blue 12 in. CCFL Light Kit )? If so, What would I need to change or do to be able to get it to work? If not does anyone know of anything else like that switching bay that would work?

Thanks for any idea's and tips!

I did find this too; http://lamptron.com/products/view/Hummer:_5-port - Thoughts?

Update: I found the Lamptron Hummer in the black & blue window from CrazyPC.Com, Seems to be the ONLY place that has the blue window version in stock. So I'll be going with that. Seems to be my best bet.

Well, I personally was looking FOR a 5.25. But yea they should make a smaller model for 3.5's. It's been the ONLY thing I can find without making one myself. I'll get it ordered Monday and I'll put it in the case and take a couple pictures and post if you wanna see the black with blue window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom