*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

^ yeah it does... RAM has been showing up as 200, 400 and 500 mHz under CPUz lately. Depending on the clock. Wonder if it's just getting tired of my crap. :lol: I really gotta rebuild this rig.. I'm reading up more on "AMD" ram sticks.. OCZ has some Black Edition ram out, but it's very hard to find. XS is a very helpful board, but I'll never forget my 'first.' :lol: :tongue: This is a good board for my level, XS is more drool factor and higher end info.

XS is a very helpful board, but I'll never forget my 'first.' :lol: :tongue: This is a good board for my level, XS is more drool factor and higher end info.

+1... XS is for teh l33t pr0's... TF is for the average Joe's :)

I've got a few really good friends on XS that are famous, so to speak. But most of the site is filled with wannabee arsehats. I rarely visit and I've never found any useful info that I didn't already know. TF on the other hand is filled with good natured helpful members that aren't totally self-centered.

I've got a few really good friends on XS that are famous, so to speak. But most of the site is filled with wannabee arsehats. I rarely visit and I've never found any useful info that I didn't already know. TF on the other hand is filled with good natured helpful members that aren't totally self-centered.

Sounds like Overclock.net :p

We do have more of a friendly, relaxed feeling. Everyone can joke around but still provide useful correct information. I like it here :D.

I'll see if I can get a better time today for super pi.

I would say it largely depends on what section of the forum you hang around.... The only sections I'm really active on over there are the LC and DC sections, and all of the regulars over there are very nice people. There are a few people like you mentioned, but I would say the majority of them are new to the forum and are just trying to show off.... Once you get to know the regulars over there the forum's actually quite nice.

TF is awesome though, very friendly environment that's very helpful. There are the few that are self centered and think they are the best though, *cough*Slay*cough* :D

superpi16490.png

Edit: I think that's second now? Apok is first http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/t...-1m-top-list-169586/index254.html#post1745725

Think I'm second, Apok is first (I edited the post with a link). One of the runs Hikari posted was barely over mine, think it was 16.52 he had. Does feel good though :).

Back
Top Bottom