Microsoft USB Nano Transceiver for wireless mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

nac4ev

Beta member
Hi
I'm new to this site and I hope I'm posting this in the correct thread....

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 6000 mouse that uses the USB Nano Transceiver..
In the last 3 months I have had two of these transceivers cook and die on me...:dead:

After the second one died I thought it best to check the 5 Volt bus on the computer to see if was OK
It was OK... and puting out a nice 5.12 volts...

Is there a problem with the Microsoft Nano transceivers??????
Is there something I missed?????????
:facepalm:

transceiver.JPG

Hi
I'm new to this site and I hope I'm posting this in the correct thread....

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 6000 mouse that uses the USB Nano Transceiver..
In the last 3 months I have had two of these transceivers cook and die on me...:dead:

After the second one died I thought it best to check the 5 Volt bus on the computer to see if was OK
It was OK... and puting out a nice 5.12 volts...

Is there a problem with the Microsoft Nano transceivers??????
Is there something I missed?????????
:facepalm:

transceiver.JPG

Apparently there IS A PROBLEM with these Microsoft nano transceivers. Just checkout the reviews on amazon. It seems that all the bad reviews stating problems with the transceiver started at the end of 2009. It explains why the price is so low too. VERY ALARMING! I wanted to get the nano transceiver so I could leave it attached all the time. Interesting there doesn't seem to be an issue with the Logitech's mouse small transcievers.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000

Apparently there IS A PROBLEM with these Microsoft nano transceivers. Just checkout the reviews on amazon. It seems that all the bad reviews stating problems with the transceiver started at the end of 2009. It explains why the price is so low too. VERY ALARMING! I wanted to get the nano transceiver so I could leave it attached all the time. Interesting there doesn't seem to be an issue with the Logitech's mouse small transcievers.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000

Wow!!! what a revealing read on the link you provided.... thanks :thumbsup:

I phoned Microsoft Customer support and they admitted that there was a problem with these Nano transceivers...
They said that they will replace the mouse free of charge....
Screw that!!!!! I don't want to take the chance on the dam thing destroying my laptop...
I went out and bought the Logitech Anywhere mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom