Question About Moderator Heirarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I'm not asking how to become a Moderator. I am simply asking how the ladder goes. I'm sure you appoint mods as needed.

From what I understand:

1. Moderator - Has set sections to moderate

2. Super Moderator - Moderates most sections, if not all

3. Administrator - Free range of everywhere

And I assume that the "Manager" means that they take care of the back side of the forums?

Re: Question About Moderator Hierarchy

Mods have assigned sections like you said.

SMods moderate all sections.

Admins have master control of everything.

And a manager is like a training position to become an admin.

Mods are like super heros, SMods are like Superman (he controls all regions...well so they say), Admin is like Kryptonite...it pwns Superman :p. And well Management are like soon-to-be-kryptonite!

More like Admins are Gods, Management is St. Peter guarding the golden gate, Super Mods are Spirits, Mods are ghosts of christmas past...

But yeah, we got it, lol

Think of management as a unstable form of the element "Moderanium" we have nearly reached crittical mass an approached the state known to physicists as "Administrator point" when "moderanium" reaches a density of about 2 million parts of infraction points a reaction starts and awesome happens causing a explosion felt even down in the very bowls of the internet.

As a side note refined Moderanium is a element used exclusively used in the production of thermo nuclear ban hammers a plug of Moderanium 234 is fired at a speed just under that of sound into a ball of Moderanium234 causing a massive explosion, a Thermo Nuclear ban hammer has only been used in anger twice in recorded TF history and it requires the authorisation of the legislative arm of the Admin team "Trotter" to authorise a launch and each launch has to be confirmed with a special code and takes three special arming keys from the mod team to fire one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom