Windows is not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it sounds like to me, Jo.

The POST not showing is not working 90% of the time, it is just a misconfiguration. Your PSU might have failed. You should go to a realtail place as Best Buy and let them fix it. You don't seem to be that technical with computers.

Also this is not all about my English. This is a terminologic language...
Does this mean that English isn't your primary language? Not to be rude, but you don't speak it well.

The POST not showing is not working 90% of the time, it is just a misconfiguration. You should go to a realtail place as Best Buy and let them fix it. You don't seem to be that technical with computers.

Does this mean that English isn't your primary language? Not to be rude, but you don't speak it well.
Either it's now showing or it blinks fast lol and yeah I'll agree with getting it fixed lol. Guessing what he meant by terminological language is just Computers, may be he can speak English fine...not sure, but I'm assuming so.

So on both hard drives, neither of the Windows loads? Any error you get while loading?

Also I think motherboard screen would be your POST screen, not exactly sure but if it's before load up, that's the only thing I can think about.

Look, i n past already 2 of them were working. Now none of them are opening.

Now ı have bigger problem, maybe motherb oard was burned. Cpu ıs not warmıng

The POST not showing is not working 90% of the time, it is just a misconfiguration. Your PSU might have failed. You should go to a realtail place as Best Buy and let them fix it. You don't seem to be that technical with computers.

English is not my main language. Also i dont speak here, ı write here but not to be rude.

I will test if psu can be problem then report here...

Either it's now showing or it blinks fast lol and yeah I'll agree with getting it fixed lol. Guessing what he meant by terminological language is just Computers, may be he can speak English fine...not sure, but I'm assuming so.

I meant that you cant say my English is bad by seeing my writings about computer science, IT terminology. Termiological language is ot only about computers also.

You are talking about the BIOS Splash screen when you say BIOS Screen.

If you are having a hard time with english use google translate, I am assuming that Turkish is you primary language Google Translate

BIOS ekranı hakkında zaman BIOS Ekran söylemek söz ediyoruz.

Eğer İngilizce kullanmak Google Translate ile sert zaman yaşıyorsanız, bu türk varsayarak am Birincil dil Google Translate # tr | en IS |

You are talking about the BIOS Splash screen when you say BIOS Screen.

If you are having a hard time with english use google translate, I am assuming that Turkish is you primary language Google Translate

BIOS ekranı hakkında zaman BIOS Ekran söylemek söz ediyoruz.

Eğer İngilizce kullanmak Google Translate ile sert zaman yaşıyorsanız, bu türk varsayarak am Birincil dil Google Translate # tr | en IS |

I dont have hard time with English. And also google translate even cant tell about this terminologic locutions. For example i did not mention about bios splash screen or another. Bios screen is in blue color but what i say is the logo of mainboard is written.

As i said, i will report after i test if psu works or not.

Thanks Saxon. I wasn't sure what his native language was.

You could ask me,could not you......

And also he said he was assuming. Not sure. Maybe he looked from ips, i am not sure. But yes he is right.

I dont have hard time with English. And also google translate even cant tell about this terminologic locutions. For example i did not mention about bios splash screen or another. Bios screen is in blue color but what i say is the logo of mainboard is written.

As i said, i will report after i test if psu works or not.

Please explain to the best of your abilities. Tell us the words that you see, that will help us more, than telling us what you describe it as.

You could ask me,could not you......

And also he said he was assuming. Not sure. Maybe he looked from ips, i am not sure. But yes he is right.

You could say what you speak, because the fact that you were not getting any help was because of your broken English. Saxon is a pro.

Just go to a retail store to get it fixed. it will save you A LOT of money.

Edit: By the way, stop double posting. There is an Edit button for a reason, as well as a Multi-Quote option.

As i said i would test, i tested the psu and it was the reason as you guessed.

As soon as i remove quad cable of psu from mothterbaord, i saw 2 of it are burned. So i tried a new psu and it worked.But my old gpu is not working........I think it is dead now.

Now my problem is that before last shutting down of pc, my new and best windows was open. But now i cant open it,while loading windows , it restarts. It is very silly, i cant see any reason it cant be opened.

I think that while pc is shutting down last time, gpu pr psu got damaged and gave damage to windows filess so i cant open windows. I will try to repair the windows.

Others windowses,i dont want to open them,furthermore they were not being able to open too.

What can you think about that windows cant be loaded?

That is

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9290/conneps2rr6.jpg

but quad not six pieces.

I think your board is dead, not your graphics card. The 4-pin gives the board extra power for the CPU, not your graphics card. Graphic card use the 6-pin connection, unless your's is older.

Ok using this picture as an example:
atx-mobo-overhead-socket.jpg

You said the 4-pin CPU power connector (as stated in the pic, middle right) was burnt? If yes, I think your motherboard would be fried? Which means it would not work :stare:.

If it's not what you mean, please correct me. I'm trying to understand what exactly is being said, also provided a pic...if you can use the pic as reference, can you guide us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom