Corsair H50

Status
Not open for further replies.
new venomus x beats both :D
2ds1ezp.jpg

courtesy of : VRzone
those numbers seem way to deferential, but i was checking out that cooler before as well, looks like the true finally got its much awaited update.

IMO if I was going to go H2O with the extra maintenance it would need to be much better than a high end air cooler to make it worth the extra work.

A air cooler need to be cleaned every once in a while but a h20 setup needs to be flushed, water changed and checked for leaks.

new venomus x beats both :D
2ds1ezp.jpg

courtesy of : VRzone

These numbers are to far-fetched to believe. The only info I'm getting out of this graph is that the tester is a complete dumbarse. 1.425v @ 3.85GHz. Temps in the 90C range? This reviewer is just trying to get more review items by fabricating exceptionally positive results. HardOCP is showing some results that appear to be more realistic.
Results: Temps & Sound - Tuniq Propeller vs. Thermalright Venemous X | [H]ard|OCP

^actually, no, this water cooling loop is a closed loop, there is no maintenance.

Yea, That's why I was looking at it. I'm just wondering if it need's replaced like the whole unit itself after so long?

^i don't think so, as it is completely sealed, meaning the water never has to be changes, and there would never be any build ups, so there would be no reason to have to replace it, unless it was damaged obviously.

Yea kinda figured that, But wasn't to shure bout it. The **** thing better not break lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom