Corsair H50

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
I done a search didn't find to much info about it. Reviews for it on Newegg have been great, Installing seems really easy and simple.

Question is, Will it do a good job with the i7?

Pros / cons? Over a hsf?

First thing you gotta realize is that Corsair did NOT make it to compete with other liquid cooled setups. They built it to compete with high end air.

That said, I would rather go with something like a Prolimatech Megahalems or a TRUE120. However that is only because my current rig is water cooled so the H50 just looks cheap and cheasy to me. Also the $78 price tag of the H50 doesn't really appeal to me.

Well price wise yea it's cheap, But overall I'm just wondering if it would work AS good or if not better then the top hsf's like the True and all? As I really don't want to lap the true and stuff.

From what I've heard they perform about the same. Don't take my word as 100% truth though.

I'll try and find a nice comparison for you

That's fine, I was just wondering an making shure. I mean it seems built good enough. I just making shure it does as good as the top hsf more less.

Thank you though!It's worth a try and see how well it does.

From what I've heard they perform about the same. Don't take my word as 100% truth though.

I'll try and find a nice comparison for you

I've heard the same, the H50 is ALMOST as good as the TRUE120 (not sure if it was the original or the Copper) or the like.

Well after looking around on various forums I am seeing mixed results... Some say it beats the TRUE, some say it doesn't...

If you do get it though, be sure to get some better fans for it, that's what I see everyone saying

I did extensive looking in to it when i did my last build, and it does not cool as well as the true, and is more expensive.

Yea, I'll be for shure changing the fans, It will be going in a antec 1200. Thanks for the advice guys.

First thing you gotta realize is that Corsair did NOT make it to compete with other liquid cooled setups. They built it to compete with high end air.

That said, I would rather go with something like a Prolimatech Megahalems or a TRUE120. However that is only because my current rig is water cooled so the H50 just looks cheap and cheasy to me. Also the $78 price tag of the H50 doesn't really appeal to me.
new venomus x beats both :D
2ds1ezp.jpg

courtesy of : VRzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom