Windows is not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battal Gazi

In Runtime
Windows is not opening
Last 2-3 days, my pc was shuting down. I was wonder,nh why, today i understood it after a closing down again.

Gpu fan was not working, so gpu was broken.

My pc is : 3.2 ghz 1+512 mb ddram 512 mb ati gpu

So i used a 64 mb gpu to test if it can be opened. I can see motherboard screen .

Let me tell that there is 2 windows in pc but from options i had made it that one had priority so it was not asking which one to choose. But now while testing it said whih windows to choose. I couldnot understand that. But i chose one but it did not open, it waited cursor waited there. Then i tried to repair with windows cd but it stopped while doing.

But i put old gpu, it did not worked in good way, there was lines etc.

So what do you say?I made a lot of closing-opening psu, can it be reason? Please help

can you explain that better? That may be why no one is helping you.

motherboard screen? BIOS, maybe?

2 windows in PC?

closing-opening psu?

Acatuually ı have 2 harddisk, each one has 2 windows one of xp home edioton and one of is professional. 2 of them were broken, i did not delete them, i would do it.

Closing opening means i was switct off-on psu from making 1-0. I made alot of it.

Now i have bigger problem. I cant even see motherboard screen. It seems as if motherboard is not working correclty. I cant open mainboard. Please help and ask if you dont understand somewhere....

2 installments of windows? unless you change the drives, you cant do that.

You made alot of poo? that does nearly nothing.

WHAT IS A MOTHERBOARD SCREEN?!

You don't open a mainboard, do you mean the case? There are normally two or more screws on the back to hold the side panel on. unscrew them. silde the panel off.

Sorry your english is quite poor we are having a hard time understanding you.

Acatuually ı have 2 harddisk, each one has 2 windows one of xp home edioton and one of is professional. 2 of them were broken, i did not delete them, i would do it.

Closing opening means i was switct off-on psu from making 1-0. I made alot of it.

Now i have bigger problem. I cant even see motherboard screen. It seems as if motherboard is not working correclty. I cant open mainboard. Please help and ask if you dont understand somewhere....
When you say you got 2 hard disk, each has 2 Windows installation; I'm guessing each hard drive had a duel boot of Windows XP Pro and Home? Also you mentioned 2 of them were broken...what exactly broke? 1 version of windows in each? What exactly meant by broken?

Not sure what you meant there.

Motherboard screen = BIOS? Not sure what you meant by opening the mainboard.
Sorry your english is quite poor we are having a hard time understanding you.

This ^.

Edit: We don't hate you or don't want to help you...it's just of your poor English as stated. Please try and explain a bit more, if you're not sure what exactly you want to say...Google up the terms we used "Motherboard, BIOS" etc. and see if it's that you are referring to.

2 installments of windows? unless you change the drives, you cant do that.

You made alot of poo? that does nearly nothing.

WHAT IS A MOTHERBOARD SCREEN?!

You don't open a mainboard, do you mean the case? There are normally two or more screws on the back to hold the side panel on. unscrew them. silde the panel off.

I have 2 windows at each harddisk and at least 2 drives, so i can do that.

I removed ram,harddisks.When i open pc in this situation, it must show the brand name of mainboard at monitor and then must say boot .. etc but i cant even see this screen

When you say you got 2 hard disk, each has 2 Windows installation; I'm guessing each hard drive had a duel boot of Windows XP Pro and Home? Also you mentioned 2 of them were broken...what exactly broke? 1 version of windows in each? What exactly meant by broken?

Not sure what you meant there.

Motherboard screen = BIOS? Not sure what you meant by opening the mainboard.

This ^.

Edit: We don't hate you or don't want to help you...it's just of your poor English as stated. Please try and explain a bit more, if you're not sure what exactly you want to say...Google up the terms we used "Motherboard, BIOS" etc. and see if it's that you are referring to.

I meant "it is not working " by saying broken.Some files of windows are invalid so they cant be opened.

Motherboard screen = BIOS?

Not. Before bios, does not every pc show the picture,brand etc of motherboard?MAYBE wirtten asus gx1047 etc.Do you understand? If this picture is not shown, it means mainboard is not being loaded. I mention about old mainboards.

Also this is not all about my English. This is a terminologic language...

I meant "it is not working " by saying broken.Some files of windows are invalid so they cant be opened.

Motherboard screen = BIOS?

Not. Before bios, does not every pc show the picture,brand etc of motherboard?MAYBE wirtten asus gx1047 etc.Do you understand? If this picture is not shown, it means mainboard is not being loaded. I mention about old mainboards.

Also this is not all about my English. This is a terminologic language...
So on both hard drives, neither of the Windows loads? Any error you get while loading?

Also I think motherboard screen would be your POST screen, not exactly sure but if it's before load up, that's the only thing I can think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom