Building a PC £1500 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCJohnSmith

In Runtime
Right, in the future I am going to be building a PC from scratch, I will need everything from keyboard to monitor and everything inbetween. I will have a budget of £1500 give or take a hundred pound or so. What I want to know is what type of system could I build with that amount of cash, i.e. would it be as powerfull as you can get or would it be a fairly powerfull machine? I am not a gamer, so I don't need the most powerfull graphics card on the market, but I will be doing programing in Java and most probably other languages as well. If you can name all the pieces I should get to be best suited and the most powerfullmachine I could build with that much cash then I will be gratefull.

It's hard to say, the future holds many new products and price drops on current hardware. Since you need everything except for a nice GPU then you should be able to go i7 easily. I would wait until you have the money or are close to having it before you start making up a build list, because prices change often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom