Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
Don't have any really good screens, just scores, but same thing really. :p

e3d1a9db7feb2fc65a23a3a5fb32fd51300b806b.png

9938180dced963736908276f58baba5f289039a7.png

2af3a4a8cc5865720346b6c0316e8dd4d637b222.png

Your score on the last one is pretty good, but the other two don't particularly impress me. All it means is that those were long games. Your ratio was only just above 2:1. The last one was halfway between 4:1 and 5:1 though which is quite impressive and I commend you on that game.

a098f8862b95e9206e7d095fe1db2a94991554a5.png

On the second ss I was still gaming on my PD Nvidia 6800 rig with a 19" monitor as you can see.

It's too bad my crysis screenshots always come out black or I would post some of them.

Your score on the last one is pretty good, but the other two don't particularly impress me. All it means is that those were long games. Your ratio was only just above 2:1. The last one was halfway between 4:1 and 5:1 though which is quite impressive and I commend you on that game.

The first two I was actually half-assing it, and talking on the phone (first one), and chatting (second one). I'd just stand there and not pay attention and get killed, then run around kill, find a different hiding spot, and get killed.

I'll post some up when i get home, but acctually, it might be better to just link you to them threw xfire lol, because i have a lot, and most of them are not on my computer, i just upload them with xfire...

The first two I was actually half-assing it, and talking on the phone (first one), and chatting (second one). I'd just stand there and not pay attention and get killed, then run around kill, find a different hiding spot, and get killed.

You must be a pretty good cod4 player then. I was nothing special at it. I was definitely quite above average though. I was just really good at waw. I think it was a combination of the guns and map layouts. People in cod4 just camped the bottlenecks infinity ward liked to throw in a lot of the maps, and it didn't work out well for me because I like to move around constantly. And, again, in mw2, I'm not as good. I'm probably actually a little worse than in cod4. I'm looking forward to the next treyarch cod, even if it is nothing new. I bet you thought you'd never hear someone saying that.

A fraction of my BF2 shots that are spread over 3 different computers.

screen125.png

screen136.png

Dominate?
iwin.jpg

lawlpwnt.jpg

screen021.png

screen013.png

screen012.png

I have probably close to 1,000 screens after 5 years of playing, lots of kill streaks and quite a few funny ones, like random deaths/kills and server glitches.

If i get free time later i'll look for some good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom