Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe bush is a cyborg after all. judge y0self:

bulge.jpg

if that pic dont work, try this:

How can they say that it is just the fabric!!! Anyway..........are they going to bring PCI Express out on 754 motherboards?

yeh but who wants a sempron lol, i doubt they organised 9/11 to further their own plans, what plans exactly? there's only so much a sane person would do for power and money and organising the death of a lot of innocent ppl isn't one of them, and i'm sure it would look bad for bush as he can't even secure his own country,
plus the fact that iraq had nothing to do with it, that was just for something to do or maybe for oil, either way oil is gonna run out in the next few hundred years, plus we should be saving it for the plastics industry instead of burning it....... dont you love how i skip subject matter so quickly :)

you are quite random! The people who will buy the semprons are people like me who can't afford better (although i do have a 64.......but thats not the point). If they dont bring pci ex out on 754 i will scream so loud that you lot in america will hear me!!!!:D

Lotex - certain rumors say that the whole 9/11 incident was organized by the government in order to get more power to control and monitor people and secure their own position and plans.
Certain rumors also say we never went to the Moon. :mad:

If you want to go the whole conspiracy route, it would be safer to assume that 9/11 was "created" for the purpose of sending us back to war with Iraq (a key Bush idea) vs the purpose of "monitoring people."

Some people are just so paranoid about everything it's disgusting... :mad::eek::mad:

Shadow9684 - i'm not random, i'm beyond your comprehension thats all, there's a logic to my madness
You know...Hitler believed himself "beyond public comprehension" too. (Note: You can replace "Hitler" with the name of nearly any other infamous person in history.)

ATI is a canadian company, i know you said you wanted a 6800 but how much are ATI products? canada is a british/English whatever province so why wouldnt they help themselves out??? just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom