keyboard just upped and stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlennon3

Solid State Member
out of nowhere my keyboard stopped working... I tried using three other keyboards, did a system restore and restarted twice... and nothing worked. After hours of trying to fix it, out of nowhere it started working again!!!:sleep:

makes no sense to me! so what happened? I would like to know what could have possibly happened so I can fix it if it happens again.

thanks,
dan

First off, are you using PS2 or USB keyboards? Either way the answer may be a bad port. More likely in my humble opinion if it's a PS2 port. If they are USB then try another port.
I tried using three other keyboards keyboard just upped and stopped workingaggain. please help. have to use on sceen keyboard. standard and usb keyboards dont work. i was worried this would happen, worst f-ing nitemare. where can i download sp3 cause i can not find it. last time nothing fixed it but randomly came back so i dont no wur to do

ok this time it worked when I restarted... last time it didnt. while I still have the chance to type.... WHY is this happening?!?!? is it becuse of XP 64 bit???? xp64 bit has caused noting but problems. where can I get SP3??? before I restarted, no keyboards worked, whter it was the usb or standard.... so its definately the computer.

I can get a copied CD of windows 7... but when I first got the computer and tried to use a COPIED cd of windows xp64.... it did not wrk...I had to buy windows XP 64 for it to work, even though the copied CD worked on other computers... it wouldnt even read the copied CD.... I am afraid if I try to use the copied version of windows 7 it will do the same.... If I try to install the copied version of windows7 and it doesnt work... Im screwed because I cannot find the windows 64 CD... I cannot afford to buy windows 7.

Are there any suggestions? please help me! Thank you so much I really appreciate any help!!!

-Dan

A "copied" CD is considered warez, and not allowed in these forums.

x64 does not make a bit of difference. It just allows you to have above 4GB or RAM. I think it's the board that is your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom