need PSU help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

XI_xtasy_ix

In Runtime
Hello again. i am ordering the following computer parts this week and i still dont have a PSU. so if anyone sees this and knows a good one please post it i dont wanna have to wait any longer for my computer to be done.

Motherboard - Newegg.com - ASRock H55M LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Processor - Micro Center - Core i3 530 Processor Boxed

RAM - Micro Center - XMS3 4GB DDR3-1600 (PC-12800) CL9 Memory Kit (Two 2GB Memory Modules)

Video Card - Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100296HDMI Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Hard Drive - Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

DVD Burner - Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW SATA CD/DVD Burner - Bulk - CD / DVD Burners

Power Supply -

Case - Micro Center - Three Hundred ATX Case

Many of you have already helped me and i hope you can help me one more time before i start building.

BTW idk if this helps but im using a this PC for above average gaming and downloading movies and music. and i am going to hook up a TB external hard drive for the movies and music i do download. the average teenager computer purposes.

Thanks again :)

on a side note should i replace the RAM above with this RAM - Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ - Desktop Memory for $5 more? with this i wont have to worry about the rebate and its says its purpose is for gaming.

EDIT: i found the same RAM from microcenter on newegg without the rebate http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145263

for the three hundred case, you want to order the front fans when you order. they are not included. two 120mm. i use the antec three speed.
less noise if you dont need all the fans at full speed.
you dont need this much power but its free shipping
Newegg.com - Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply - Power Supplies
and another less power
Newegg.com - Antec NEO ECO 520C 520W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies
if you need a cpu cooler this one is on sale at microcenter
Micro Center - V8 Universal CPU Cooler
its huge and only has bout 1/2 inch clearance from the top and back of case.

i think the cooler is a little to much for my current budget right now but all the power supplies look alright especially the antec ones. im gonna pick one in the next few days but if anyone else has one they would like to suggest please do

You can't go wrong with Antec. People forget that, before Corsair became the local darling, Antec was the most recommended brand of PSUs around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom