Easytune 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohazard701

Baseband Member
Well my Mobo came with a program called EasyTune 6, and basically it's supposed to OC your CPU for you, but i'm really kind of suspicious, because it seems like there are plenty of ways it could go wrong. My Mobo is the Gigabyte P55A-UD4P model, and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to use this program, if not is there another simple way to OverClock my CPU?

There are plenty of ways for that to go wrong and also manually OC'ing via the BIOS. A simple search will show you some user issues with Easy Tune. OC'ing will almost always be a gamble.

this is just a diagnosing tool.
i.e its help to monitor, tune and overclock your gigabyte mobo..

Depends on your setup. Take it in small steps. Overclock it, test for a few, check temps, etc if that runs well for a while, runs your games or programs without issue, bump it up again, etc. etc.etc.

Its tough to say " okay you can overclock this cpu to this speed, and this one to this speed, etc.." basically overclocking depends on a number of factors including cooling, RAM type and speed, motherboard and GPU. Here is a good link to info on this site, i think you will find it useful.

Click here

good luck!

Well my Mobo came with a program called EasyTune 6, and basically it's supposed to OC your CPU for you, but i'm really kind of suspicious, because it seems like there are plenty of ways it could go wrong. My Mobo is the Gigabyte P55A-UD4P model, and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to use this program, if not is there another simple way to OverClock my CPU?

I would not use it. It's kindve really stupid in how it overclocks. Overclocking through the bios is the best and most stable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom