• Alienware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Origin PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
Hope you don't mind me posting.... I've been a lurker here for a while, great forum and a lot of information. Besides the fact that hardware is a hobby of mine, I'm just lucky to also have it for a job! If I'm out of place let me know and I'll go back to lurking.

We get compared to the DIY crowd every day, we try to stay as price competative as possible. For example, for our last review on HotHardware - Tech, Computers, Gadgets, Reviews, News and Analysis we did a comparison on what it would cost to build it yourself or purchase the same system from Origin. Prices were taken from New Egg and from Koolance for the comparison. If I remember correctly it was $463 more to go with the Origin system. It's funny when people say they can build the system for $2000 cheaper! I can promise you that will not be the case, not even close. Maybe with different hardware, but do an apples to apples. And if there isn't that specific piece of hardware on our page that you want, we can source it for you. We understand it's not easy to part with $$$$ so we try to go the extra mile and be fair as possible. Feel free to ask any questions or bash me at will :)

Richard

I agree that you should build your own, but if I had money laying around to use as toilet paper I would probably go with the Alienware because I like Aliens.

It's a very simple thing to put together a computer, it's fun, and it will teach you a few things. But, if you are a lazy tool with way to much money laying around and nothing to do with it, go with the Alienware because Aliens are cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom