Upgrade my semi-outdated gaming rig - proc, power supply and g-card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wish you luck, and hope those temps come down a bit. Come and let us know how things work out!

Also, when you're making new post updates, try to use the "edit" button on your previous post. Try not to double post like you did just there, it's a sure way to get unwanted attention from mods. :)

Okay, thanks alot! I think if I don't overclock I'll have no problems with overheating. My case has nice airflow. But I'll be cautious. I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

I really need help!!!! Ok so I start it up and my motherboard, the ep35-ds3l, has like 4 phase lights, and it goes to the fourth one which is red. an then the pc runs as usual up to when the windows vista loading bar show come up, then the screen turns a navy blue, then black, then blue nd stays like that for the remainder of time! pleasse help.

Ok, I KNOW the problem is that my bios version is f4 and tto get support for the Q9400, I need to update to f6, but the problem is I extract the update to my desktop and run FLASHSPI and I getan NTVDM.exe has stoped working error. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom