Antec 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
Anyone here have one? The reviews on Newegg for it is amazing. Sounds like more less a solid case.

Everything will be staying pretty cool I'm hoping with all the 120's and the 200 at the top?

I like mine, no regrets...but I did some chopping to clean up the wire management, some photos in the link below. Give us a bit more info, what are you putting in it? Any liquid cooling?

If I had to label the case, I'd call it an affordable mid-level full tower case with great air movement but at the price of a lot of fans which make noise. I replaced all the stock fans with low noise ones. The stock holes for wire management are average though and you'll have to get a bit creative with the wire management if you're looking for optimum air movement.

Ultimately, if you're looking for a full tower case for air cooling and are on a tight budget I'd recommend it.

Just hold a basic i7 build, Two 275's. No water cooling or anything, I kind of figured with all the fans it would keep the system cooler then what most other full tower's would do.

Fan noise don't really bother me, I have a 275 right now and when I game turning that fan on high is pretty **** loud.

What other full tower cases would you say? I'm not going to spend 400$ on just a case though lol. 200$ seems a fair price on a good case.

The Antec 1200 is a good case in my opinion. I used one to build my nephews machine for him. Just keep in mind that all the fans in the world won't keep your system cool unless you have good room for air circulation, and that means good wire management. Keep those wires neat and tidy, and that Antec 1200 will serve you quite well.

Yea I'm big on keeping the case clean. No worries there.

Current rig using right now.

l_3b7e2e7bf3944688b121b4c79ca7888b.jpg

Thanks! It's not a bad case either but honestly, It looks more fitted for water cooling then anything else.

I do like the design of the Antec alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom