Command & Conquer 4 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhmmm I remember..it was suppose to be "tiberium" but after looking around a bit it was cancelled :(

and yea oreo, i haven't got my key either :\

EDIT: wow...i was just reading about this game....you hold "control nodes" longer to win the mission? what kind of bs is that : that's no where near what the previous games have been about :|

i wish games series would die before they are ruined like this :(

yeah you don't "defeat" your enemy. When they first mentioned all you had was a Crawler, and when it was destroyed you got a free replacement, I was like "huh...then how does a skirmish end?". Now I realise how...I HATE IT. Seriously what is this? Dawn of War had the OPTIONAL to make the game mode capture and hold for those territories you used to get resources, but annihilation was the main game mode.

They've tried to do a Dawn of War 2, AND FAILED. It's kinda sad tbh, last of the series of kane ruined. I get it if they want to make a fresh new RTS, but don't experiment with C&C 4. Release C&C4 as an improved C&C 3, but same mechanics. Then make a new game Command&Conquer: Tiberium tactics, or something like that.

Completely agree with you... It's a good RTS, just a horrible CnC...

In Dawn of War the control point mode is the main one. Hardly anyone plays annihilation. Spacef*gs always win. The game is balanced around the control point victory game mode.

And yeah, I like dow2 better than this. I wasn't going to get the expansion for it cause I was going to get this, but now I'm going to get the expansion for it instead of this game and then maybe get supcom2.

March 16th but it is also coming to xbox so I don't know how it's going to turn out.

Same.. Dawn of War II is fun (and has better graphics than CnC4, in my opinion). It's a pretty traditional DoW game.. CnC4 is not a traditional CnC game.. which makes me sad :( :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom