best i7 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian271

Beta member
I'm planing to build a top notch system, probably using the latest Intel possessor, and was wonder what motherboard all you thought was the best. No budget limit here, just the best that money can buy! :cool:

Thanks in advance.

While there is no question that the classified is the "best" skt 1366 board, unless you are planning on ultra high overclocks using sub-zero cooling its potential would be wasted.
Of the classifieds, the one Burn linked is the best unless you need quad sli/crossfire.

of the older boards:
Newegg.com - EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
or
Newegg.com - ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

newer boards with sata 6gbps and usb 3.0 this is looking nice but has not been out too long:
Newegg.com - ASUS P6X58D Premium LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

^^ I agree with Hefe ^^ :D

I have the E760 Classified, it a great board but it's probably way more than anyone here needs. I can honestly say that I got just as good performance with the E758-A1 for less money :D

Well I'm surprised, I was expecting an Asus or Gigabyte, lol.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Edit: oh wait, Hefemeister DID suggest an Asus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom