Please rate this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
id give i a 6....kind out dated, but not a ripe off. What i really dont get thought is the hard drives, i would have given it a 6.5 or 7, but the hardrives brought it down.

^tehee, lol. Considering that 80gb and 160gb hard drives are basically no longer manufactured, nor new ones are coming out, means that they are relatively dated. Meaning they are slower then a newer drive, so yes, in this case a bigger drive is better, there is no reason to have multiple smaller drives if you have the choice.

The main issue I had with his rig was the Phenom 1 (horrible overclockers). The 9800GTX is not BAD, but the 5770 would have been a better choice in my opinion.

The motherboard and Phenom 1 are the main problem, as they are not upgradable at all without completely replacing the motherboard and processor. Also, the Ram can't be re-used if you plan on doing a proper upgrade.

Still, this rig will chew up basically any game you throw at it, and for $500 I wouldn't expect much better. (unless of course you're talking about a Tech-forums build., you guys are CRAZY about getting some amazing machines for dirt cheap)

Not bad though, once again 6/10

those hard drives i took from my computer class. lol and the case is by cyberpower. dont know what kind. I got this computer from a friend. He payed 1100 a year ago. he built another computer 1400 with core i7. I built it for him. And so he sold me this one for 500. and i just played crysis yesterday 1280*720 and all the highest settings a no lag what so ever. lol

^cause the resolution is not high, if thats the resolution you will be gaming on, then that computer will rape any game you throw at it for quite a while with max settings.

ok then whats high? lol 1280*1024 is the highest for this monitor. its only a 19" none widescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom