blue screen of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

overclocker

Baseband Member
I was sitting there logging on then... poof the blue screen of death, and when I tried to logon then an error message showed up saying that windows has recovered from fatal error.

this is the error.
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini100904-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\ALEXMA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

This is the 2nd time that has happened to me.

Is this bad? Can it be fixed? And how?

take a screenshot of youe registry under HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run and
HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run
and post it.

I don't have HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run in my registry.

Am I looking in the wrong place or something.

If you open up Regedit, here's a graphical Representation of what he means..

HK_Local_Machine is HKLM... and well you can navigate through the rest.

corruption! Sometimes from corrupted vid driver. First, reinstall vid driver then all you should have to do is delete the folder C:\DOCUME~1\ALEXMA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00 and - delete all in c:\windows\minidump\ see what that does. Seen the problem before and this usually fixes it.

well my Friend when u get the blue screen error on ur screen tell me the message that u get on the screen and its no use of going into registry editor and stuff u just tell me the Stop error code the one that says 0x00000xxx ok it would listed on that blue screen and after which i would c that ur system is working fine
U might also have Some message at the very beginning like a fatal system error or registry error or sumthing plz get me the code on that blue screen and i will help u out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom