w00t! Victory is mine at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

neb1211

In Runtime
w00t!! after a week of hard work trying to get this thing to connect to the internet i finally got it working. I finally gave up with windows 95 and installed windows 98se. Just in case you are curious what the system specs are they are as follows.

pII 266mhz
32mb of ram
4 gb hard drive
onboard video
onboard sound
24x cd-rom

Go ahead and laugh if you want. Keep in mind this isn't my only system nor is it my best computer.

Right on. Nifty laptop. Seems like it would be great for word processing, browsing, scorched earth etc.

I'm laughing on the inside...but not becuase of your machine. I just have one thing to say. MONKEYPOX! I know its not really funny, 'cause its a disease and all...but c'mon 'monkeypox' is hilarious for a name.

It's a laptop? I guess that's not too bad for a laptop.. there's really no need for much more than that if you don't "need" to be gaming or anything on the road.

Re monkeypox: I must admit I burst out laughing when I walked into the living room and saw "Monkeypox" on the TV screen. You'd think they'd be able to think of a technical name or something that better conveys the seriousness of the disease.

Heh, I reread the post and nowwhere does it say laptop...hrm... Ah well, I'm imagining things again!

chalk

PS I put a POX on you.....a .. a ... A MONKEY POX!

It isn't a laptop. It is a regular computer. The pic of my computer in the modding topic is not my pII 266mhz it is my p4 2.6ghz computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom