How important is it that i backup before installing SP2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEy gr8 hope Microsoft Comes Up with one Operating system that never has bugs microsoft is very famous for making operating systems where any hacker can put in a virus but guys i would say GR8 dont install SP2 as of now it sucks and it would definately screw ur system

Yeah My friend has a dell Inspiron and he did the same foolish mistake of installing SP2 and he jacked his whole notebook

how about uninstall? SP1 has that option. I've been downloading it for 2 days now (SP2--admin's package)...~264 MB...freakin' dial-up :p But yeah, I fully plan to install it, when I get it. LoL. No reason beyond I like keeping everything up-to-date (bad in most cases, rarely useful...yet I like doing it!) Tehe...

Yeah, I was wondering if that'd be the case. Oh well. I'll set this "rule" for myself: if it screws up the computer, not only will I reformat, but I will build a new computer. This one can just barley take Doom 3--and I want to be able to handle the newer ones...:)

You guys think it's a coincidence that my computer crapped out a week or two after installing SP2? I was optimistic, and my dad installed it...now we got one computer: mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom