What is the best case on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lian Li PCV1000
I've had the opportunity of looking inside a Lian Li case at a shop I work at, I must say it is a very solid and well built case. this particular one had flames painted on it everywhere, and a window.
when you look at a Lian Li case online, it looks pretty ordinary, but when you see it first hand it is 50 times better

the Lian Li PCV1000 is an even better designed case, with its specs flipped upside down, and cooling is excellent even with just 2 fans

These are pretty cool

kitty-02.jpg
F7789292.jpg

Your choice depends on if you want to mod. If you get a case like the Diabolic Minotaur then you have no future in modding but the Lian Li's offer a huge list of things you can do such as windows, lights, decals, and Lian Li's even offer a LOT of room so if you ever think about watercooling;) Lian-Li's are high quality even thoiugh they have a "made in china" kind of name.

I like my chieftec/antec dragon series. This came pre modded with a window and its HUGE. You can see everything in there. Plus it has removable hdd bays, quick remove 5.25 bays and quick remove snap on fans, and a key lock on the front and side panel which offers easy removal of the panel. Look at the link in my sig that says "pics of my rig".

Personaly speaking I dont like the look of thermaltake cases at all, they look like crap. I dont want plastic on my cases unless its the drives. Go for a full aluminum case. I have a coolermaster silver aluminum case. Its great.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-119-029&depa=1

Its a very good case, it looks nice. But its up to you. If you like a crazy design with plastic all over, go for thermaltake. I must agree, the falcon nw cases are nice.

For the PC I am putting together I have chosen the Lian Li PC-V2000 black model (full tower).
It has seven 5.25inch bays,twelve 3.5inch bays,two 120mm fans and copious amounts of space inside.
However I still need a CPU,RAM and a GPU card (so almost everything vital) before my creation is complete :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom