Why I Love TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
3065192298_7959ca4fa8.jpg

I know i am the bull headed, hard nosed, and most difficult member of the staff to deal with. Trotter is the nice guy who listens and is overall very forgiving. I know that a lot of times i am very hard to deal with. I dont over look many things and i am probably the most out of the box thinker around. I think of so many things that some others dont and it is cause of that which gets me into a lot of trouble.

But even given all of that i will listen. I will do what i can to fix a situation, to right a wrong and to try to make members happy, if possible. I know that right away someone is going to go to Trotter in almost ever situation cause i scare more people than anything.

But that is what makes this dynamic work. Alot of time, effort and so much more have gone into everything we have done here. Everything is done for a reason, to make this place the best it can be for those that count. Our members.

Mak said:
I know that right away someone is going to go to Trotter in almost ever situation cause i scare more people than anything.
But what they don't realize is that we are a duo. Our styles are different, but we cover each others backs and communicate with one another. Running from one to the other won't work as we do compare notes quite often. ;)

But what they don't realize is that we are a duo. Our styles are different, but we cover each others backs and communicate with one another. Running from one to the other won't work as we do compare notes quite often. ;)
That we do. Which makes the dynamic we have going on work so well. We make sure to communicate with each other and with everyone else to let everyone know what is going on. That is a rare commodity on a lot of sites. It is hard to find a staff that actually works together to make everything better for its members.
It's a conspiracy! :stare: Who knows what happens behind the curtains :umm:.
Dont pay any attention to the man behind the curtain!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom