Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SOUL! Here is the progress photos I took last night of the KB & Mouse paint. The design will be split, one side of the KB and Mouse will be WWII camo, the other side will look like shredded metal. We left halfway for Pizza & Beers at Umbria Pizza, so more in-progress shots will be done tonight!

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9j.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9k.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9l.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9m.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9n.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9o.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9p.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9q.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9r.jpg

lol, pizza and beer > case modding :grin:
One question. I know after constant use my keyboard's keys get really worn, not to mention the palm rest in front of the keys. How well is that paint gonna last before it starts getting worn off? Heck, especially on the mouse?

lol, pizza and beer > case modding :grin:
One question. I know after constant use my keyboard's keys get really worn, not to mention the palm rest in front of the keys. How well is that paint gonna last before it starts getting worn off? Heck, especially on the mouse?

It's a durable automotive clearcoat. We have been airbrushing Mice for over 5 years w/o a return..yet (knock on wood)

Logitech G7 is re-assembled! airbrushed with WWII camo and shredded metal effect, then covered with Matte Clear coat

logitech_G7_mouse_paint_mnpctech.com1.jpg

logitech_G7_mouse_paint_mnpctech.com2.jpg

logitech_G7_mouse_paint_mnpctech.com3.jpg

Glad ya'll like it :cool:

I'm soo glad I decided to go with the Logitech G15 KB & G7 Mouse instead. They're both much more comfortable for me over the Razer Lycosa and Mamba. I can't wait till Nate tries them out and gives me his opinion.

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9z6.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9z7.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9z8.jpg

logitech_G15_paint_mnpctech.com9z9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom