error code with no boot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbfounded

Beta member
Last night, I turned off my computer like normal and nothing out of the ordinary happened, but this morning I try to boot up the comp and it tells me the the computer was shut down incorrectly and to choose and option for starting windows (safe mode, last good configuration, etc.). No mattter which option I choose, windows starts to load up and then out of nowhere a blue screen with words that I can't read quickly flashes and the computer restarts and the whole things happens again. It's an endless cycle. Does anyone know what I could do.

error session3_initialization _failed

ive googled it and there is no real step by step of what to do most info tells me to do a bunch of stuff after i get onto windows and that doesnt help.

can anyone help

What version of windows do you have installed?

Some key windows files may be corrupted.

Are you familiar with the command prompt? If so use a boot cd containing chkdsk and use chkdsk /r.

If you have xp and have your install disc you can try to do a windows repair from the disk.

im running xp. i have no software the laptop was givin to me.

i cannot boot up in anymode. it will not go past the windows loading screen before it restarts nomatter which mode i pick

after some research its seeming im going to need at least a "repair" disk

so this is my guess, tell me if its right. if i cant log onto windows i cannot repair his problem without some sort of disk,correct?

You can boot you computer with a BOOT disc.. When you turn on the computer it should say press this key to enter setup. this is your BIOS which you can setup to boot from your cd drive.

There are multiple different boot cds out there. This is one example.
UBCD for Windows
I'm sure there are lighter boot discs out there this one just has alot of tools available on it.
After you download the file you have to burn the ISO to a cd and use this cd to boot from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom