Total computer newb seeks help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smack

Baseband Member
So heya everyone. Just thought I'd throw out a quick introductory post while I'm here.

As the title says, I am an utter computer newb, except the fact that I know basically what ram, hardrive, and speed is and what levels make them "good" in the loosest term possible. ^_^

Live in Manchester and studying Accountancy at uni. Its quite true, most of us are quite boring and I do look older than I am. ****, I've even got the receeding hair line allready! :(

Recently been looking at getting a newb laptop, since I have no space for my desktop, and its 6 years old and obsolete anyway. Asked a friend for help choose, and another one as well to check the original choice (never helps to double check things), and basically they both disagreed on different things, so I was just like AGGGHHHHHH! So I'm here to basically get help in buying a laptop, whats good value for money for laptops, and whether certain laptops one friend linked me too or build for me on the dell website are any good. :)

~ Steven Mack

Oh, and I live in England!

What laptops did you get recommended to buy? Do you have budget... you must do, your a student

The laptop is the one I quoted in the thread I made in the Laptop section. :p

I wanted to spend under than £500 ($800), but I'm willing to stretch to £700 ($1130) if I need to, or if theres a really good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom