TechForums group map

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I went to St. Croix I lived for only a year when I was 15-16. Then I moved back and went to USVI university for a year when I was 17 to about mid way through 18. My father lived there for about 6 years, which is why I had the opportunity to be there. Not really my kind of place...it's really different going from a city in the states and being connected to everything, then moving to an island that is only 84 square miles in size haha. It is a really nice place to vacation though, no doubt. The Caribbean is beautiful and frankly, underrated.

The first time I went to St. Croix I lived for only a year when I was 15-16. Then I moved back and went to USVI university for a year when I was 17 to about mid way through 18. My father lived there for about 6 years, which is why I had the opportunity to be there. Not really my kind of place...it's really different going from a city in the states and being connected to everything, then moving to an island that is only 84 square miles in size haha. It is a really nice place to vacation though, no doubt. The Caribbean is beautiful and frankly, underrated.
Haha yeah I guess it could be quite different moving like that :p. And yes it is quite indeed a great place, especially for vacations :D with all the nice beaches and stuff :p. Hmm it's nice to see I'm not the only islander here :). Living in the Caribbean all my life and I love it :D, but I really want to go away at least in the US to experience it. Been there only when I was small, maybe around 2-3 years old, which I can't even remember anything :( only got pics, that's about it lol.

A lot of people I knew that graduated high school and took of to the states for college ended up coming back, they said island life was the life for them. But it's something new to experience for sure, and at least then you know.

A lot of people I knew that graduated high school and took of to the states for college ended up coming back, they said island life was the life for them. But it's something new to experience for sure, and at least then you know.
Mhm, still want to go away and experience the true city life though. Just waiting for school to finish and save up some money.

Even on islands, it has traffic build ups. Don't think you can get away from that lol and I would like to experience snow someday :(. People who has snow says its nice sometimes and then sometimes again it can be bad...but people like me who lives in the Caribbean, would like to experience it at least once lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom